Cartmel Road, Keighley, West Yorkshire, BD21 2RD

01535 210110

Victoria Primary School

Believing and achieving together

How can I let the school know I am concerned about my child’s progress in school?

  • If you have concerns about your child’s progress you should speak to your child’s teacher initially.

  • The concerns may need referring to the SEND Leader if your child's learning continues to be a concern

  • If you continue to feel that your child is still not making progress you could speak to the Headteacher or the school SEND Governor. 

Back to SEND Offer